Business Credit Cards
Get the credit – and cash back – you deserve.
- Annual Fee: No Fee
- $75 with Cash-Back option
- Additional Card: No fee
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Interest Rate: 16.99%
- Credit Limit: variable*
Give your business the credit it deserves.
Our Business MasterCard is the perfect solution for small business and corporate clients who want financial convenience and extra control. Any number of names can appear on your account, and you can customize credit limits at the individual card level to match your operational needs and risk tolerance.
Choose our Cash-Back option and you'll be rewarded with the return of up to 1% of your purchase value. If you make a lot of company purchases each month, that can add up to more buying power. Making business purchases online? Protect your card at no extra charge with a MasterCard Secure Code.
Choose between two different payment methods.
- Consolidated Pay – One main control account and one sub-account per employee; statements are mailed to the account administrator.
- Individual Pay – Each employee has an individual account; statements are mailed directly to each cardholder with a consolidated statement to your administrator.
Optional Cash-Back Program
With the cash-back option, you earn back a percentage of your monthly net retail transactions.
Cash back is calculated based on a tier system:
|For each monthly billing cycle that:|
|net new purchase charged to the account total:||the primary account holder will earn:||so monthly earnings could be:|
|$0 to $5,000||.5% cash back||Up to $25|
|$5,001 to $10,000||.75% cash back||Up to $75|
|$10,001 or more||1% cash back||NO LIMIT|
To credit cash back to your account, call 1.800.561.7849 at the end of each month.
- Alternatively, you can let your cash back accumulate and carry over from month to month, then call to have it credited to your account at any time.
- A minimum of $25 in cash back must be accumulated in order to redeem.
- Common carrier travel accident insurance - up to $1,000,000 coverage when your ticket is purchased with your MasterCard.
- Unexpected return home benefits - in the event of a death in your immediate family, you are covered for up to $2,000 for return travel.
- Baggage Delay - if your luggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 6 hours, you're covered for up to $200 in emergency purchases of essential items.
- 90-day purchase protection:
- Protection against loss, theft and damage for most items purchased with your MasterCard.
- Items will be replaced or repaired, or you will be reimbursed the purchase price.
- Items given as gifts are also covered.
- Some limitations apply.
- Extended warranty:
- The manufacturer's warranty is automatically extended for up to two additional years for most items purchased with your MasterCard.
- Warranty must be valid in Canada. Other limitations apply; see the certificate of insurance when you receive your card.
When you rent a car with your MasterCard, you're protected with:
- Collision damage waiver benefit - equivalent to that offered by the car rental company, provided you decline the car rental company's optional collision damage waiver.
- Car rental accidental death and dismemberment benefits – up to $300,000 per accident.
- Personal effects benefits – if your rental car is damaged or stolen, any personal effects in the car are covered up to $1,000 per insured person, up to $1,000 per rental period.
- Legal referrals and payment assistance - in those countries that the MasterAssist Operations Centre deems safe for travel, you will be assisted in locating a legal advisor and in paying legal fees up to $5,000 (billable to your MasterCard account and subject to credit availability).