Platinum Business Mastercard
Get the credit – and rewards – you deserve.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Additional Card: $50
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Interest Rate: 19.90%
- Credit Limit: variable*
Give your business the credit it deserves.
Our Platinum Business Mastercard® is the perfect solution for small business and corporate clients who want financial convenience and extra control. Any number of names can appear on your account, and you can customize credit limits at the individual card level to match your operational needs and risk tolerance.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 charged for retail purchases.
- Worldwide flight options on more than 100 airlines and more than 80,000 hotel locations.
- Points can be redeemed for premium merchandise, travel, gift cards or events from FlexRewards.
- Redeem points for a 1% value (10,000 points = $100 worth of travel, merchandise, gift cards or cash).
- Amount of FlexRewards® you may accumulate is unlimited each calendar year.
- Common carrier travel accident insurance - up to $1,000,000 coverage when your ticket is purchased with your Mastercard.
- Unexpected return home benefits - in the event of a death in your immediate family, you are covered for up to $2,000 for return travel.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
- Applies if you, a family member, or a traveling companion falls ill, experiences serious injuries or passes on unexpectedly, and requires you to cancel your tickets at the last minute.
- Applies when travels are changed for a variety of reasons (cancellation before departure, delayed departure/missed connection/default of a travel service supplier).
- Coverage applies to cardholder and spouse and dependent children travelling with you.
- Tickets will be refunded up to $2,000 per person per trip in case of cancellation and unlimited for early or delayed return.
- Baggage Coverage - if your luggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours, you are covered for up to $500 compensation, and baggage theft or damage entitles you to up to $1,000 compensation.
- Travel Assistance - Travel assistance, including 24-hour assistance to confirm coverage, provide referral to physicians or healthcare facilities, transportation if you require emergency care, and assistance for the following: replacing lost or stolen tickets or identification documents, finding lost or stolen baggage and in case of accidents and legal problems.
Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- 90-day purchase protection:
- Protection against loss, theft and damage for most items purchased with your Mastercard.
- Items will be replaced or repaired, or you will be reimbursed the purchase price.
- Some limitations apply.
- Extended warranty:
- The manufacturer's warranty is automatically extended by up to one additional year for most items purchased with your Mastercard.
- Warranty must be valid in Canada. Other limitations apply; see the certificate of insurance when you receive your card.
Rental Vehicle Benefits
When you rent a car with your Mastercard, you're for up to 48 consecutive days protected with:
- Collision or loss damage waiver benefit - equivalent to that offered by the car rental company, provided you decline the car rental company's optional collision damage waiver.
- Rental vehicles which are part of a car sharing program are eligible for Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage coverage if the entire cost has been charged to your Mastercard and other eligibility requirements were met.
- World-wide global acceptance serving consumers in 210 countries and territories**
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance
- World's largest ATM network
- Emergency cards and cash advances
- Zero liability fraud protection