A borrowing plan to fit your needs.
- Choose from a range of loan types and repayment options.
- Structure a predictable payment plan to match your needs.
- Competitive rates to fund your expenses, expansion or purchases.
The financing you need today. On terms you can work with.
All businesses encounter times when they money for a specific purchase, improvement project, working capital or an expansion. If your financing needs are well defined and you prefer a predictable repayment plan, a term loan can be the right choice.
Our experienced business advisors will work with you to develop a borrowing plan that really fits your needs. Choose from fixed or variable rate loans and a wide range of payment options. And remember, while term loan lengths often extend up to seven years, for the purchase of equipment, vehicles or machinery, the loan duration can't exceed the useful life of the items being purchased.
What you need to grow your business.
With initial set-up costs frequently lower than a mortgage and the possibility of borrowing up to $100,000 on an unsecured basis, many businesses opt for term loans for a wide variety of projects:
- Renovation improvements to an owner-occupied or leasehold property
- Purchase of vehicles, machinery or equipment
- Inventory purchases
- Refinancing existing loans
- Expansion through purchase of another company, company shares, or assets
For business loans from $5,000 to $25,000, our Lines of Credit may be a better option, providing added flexibility and eliminating the need to reapply when looking to take advantage of other competitive situations or expansion opportunities.