Online banking gives you the freedom to do your banking whenever, wherever you choose: access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never have to wait in line or try to reach the branch before it closes. With the click of your mouse you can view your account, transfer funds, and pay all your bills online instantly.
Our security guarantee
We've made a commitment to keeping your confidential information as safe as possible. With our comprehensive security guarantee, you're protected.
If you experience losses due to unauthorized online banking, you will be reimbursed for 100% of your loss provided that you have fulfilled your responsibilities as described in the Account Operating Agreement.
- Check account balances
- View or print statements (by account or consolidated)
- Download to financial software (Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, Simply Accounting, .CSV and PDF)
- View and print copies of your cheques - for FREE!
- Pay bills quickly and easily with our multiple bill pay features
- Receive bills and statements via epost™
- Make CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency) payments including HST34, Payroll and Source Deduction, and Corporation Tax
- Open new accounts, term deposits and RRSPs
- Transfer between accounts (one-time or recurring)
- Use hyperWALLET™ to move funds between bank accounts at different financial institutions and e-mail cash (in Canadian and US funds) to friends and family anywhere in Canada and the United States who have an e-mail address.
- Stop or cancel payments on cheques.
- Change account names, change Personal Access Code (PAC) and address
Sign up for online banking
To signup for Online Banking, simply visit any branch. If you don't already have a MemberCard, you will be given one. The number on this card is used to log in as well as a Personal Access Code which you will set up.