Manage Mobile Banking
Online banking and our mobile banking app give you the freedom to do your banking whenever, wherever you choose: access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never have to wait in line or try to reach the branch before it closes. With the click of your mouse or using our mobile banking app you can view your account, transfer funds, or pay your bills. You can even deposit cheques from the comfort of home and on your schedule.
Our security guarantee
We've made a commitment to keeping your confidential information as safe as possible. With our security guarantee, you're protected.
If you experience losses from unauthorized access to your accounts through Online or Mobile Banking, and that access occurs as a result of breaches of our security systems, you will be reimbursed for 100% of your loss.
Through Online Banking you can:
- Check account balances
- View or print statements (by account or consolidated)
- Download to financial software (Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, Simply Accounting, .CSV and PDF)
- View and print copies of your cheques - for FREE!
- Pay bills quickly and easily with our multiple bill pay features
- Receive bills and statements via epost™
- Make CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency) payments including HST34, Payroll and Source Deduction, and Corporation Tax
- Open new accounts, term deposits and RRSPs
- Transfer between accounts (one-time or recurring)
- Stop or cancel payments on cheques
- Change account names, change your Personal Access Code (PAC) and address
- Sign up for mobile alerts so that you are notified of changes and activity on your account, to help you identify any unauthorized activity
Many of these services can also be accessed through our mobile banking app, which can also be used to deposit cheques.
This is not a complete list of Online or Mobile Banking services and those services will continue to evolve over time. We are always searching for new ways to make your banking easier and more convenient to you.
Our security guarantee is in place to stand behind the quality and safety of our Online and Mobile banking systems. It is not there to protect you against all risks of fraud. You have an obligation take reasonable steps to protect your interests, like protecting access to your devices and sensitive banking information. You should review your Account Operating Agreement carefully to understand what risks are allocated to you, the risks that are covered by our security guarantee, and the responsibilities that you must fulfil to get the full benefit of our security guarantee.
Sign up for online banking
To sign up for Online Banking or Mobile banking, simply visit any branch. If you don't already have a MemberCard, you will be given one. The number on this card is used to log in. You will set up a Personal Access Code just for you.