Payroll Direct Deposit
Payroll direct deposit is the most convenient way to deposit your pay cheque to your BlueShore Financial account. It's safe, automatic, free… in fact, we pay you!
With payroll direct deposit, you'll enjoy:
- Peace of mind. No worries about mail delays or having paycheques lost or stolen. Payments are automatically deposited to your account even if you are travelling, on vacation or ill.
- Prompt payment. Deposits are credited on payday. No waiting for the mail to deliver your cheques.
- Convenience. No special trips to deposit cheques and no holds on your funds.
- Receiving $1.25 per payroll direct deposit†, up to 4 per month. We'll credit you with $1.25 for each payroll direct deposit, up to four each month. So if, for example, you and your spouse have a joint chequing account and each get paid bi-weekly, you can significantly reduce your monthly account package fees. Get paid twice!
Ask your employer if direct deposit is available to you and what information is required to have your paycheque automatically deposited into your BlueShore Financial account.
How to set up your payroll direct deposit.
If you have a BlueShore Financial chequing account, simply give your company payroll department a "VOID" BlueShore Financial cheque bearing your banking information.
If you don't have a BlueShore Financial chequing account, provide your payroll department the following information:
- Financial institution: BlueShore Financial
- Account holder: Your full name as it appears on your account statements.
- Account number: The full account number for the BlueShore Financial account to which your paycheque will be deposited.
- Branch transit number: Find your branch transit number.