Your chequing account should reflect your banking style and have options and features that complement how you manage your money. Each chequing account offers these common benefits in addition to their individual features:
Which chequing account is right for me?
This easy-to-use selection tool will help you determine what type of chequing account you should be considering.
Personal Chequing Accounts
Economical and flexible chequing accounts for your day-to-day banking.
- Pay As You Go Chequing – Pay for only the services you use. Ideal for those with few monthly transactions.
- Chequing Lite – $4 per month for up to 15 transactions. A good choice for in-branch or self-serve banking.
- Self-Service Chequing – $9 per month for 50 electronic transactions. Ideal if you primarily access your account online, at ATMs or through your Access Card.
- Chequing Regular – $10 per month for 40 transactions. Ideal if you conduct a high volume of transactions.
- Premium Chequing – $25 per month, unlimited transactions. Bank without limitations; annual World Elite, Platinum or Gold MasterCard® fee waived plus other benefits.
- U.S. Chequing – Economical $U.S. banking and shelter from rate fluctuations.
Golden Chequing Accounts
Members 59+ enjoy additional banking benefits.
- Pay As You Go Chequing – Golden – True banking economy, with up to 10 free transactions per month plus free cheques, in-branch bill payments, and more.
Youth Chequing Accounts
Members under 19 enjoy additional banking benefits.
- Pay As You Go Chequing – Youth – As you learn to manage your money, we’re here to help, and your first 25 transactions each month are free.
Community Chequing Accounts
The perfect choice for community groups, clubs, teams or incorporated associations.
- Community Chequing – Low-fee chequing and flexible banking options.
* Deposits are 100% guaranteed. Protection provided by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.