Knowing you have options makes saving a lot easier. Whether you have a long- or short-term plan for your money, we offer a variety of accounts to suit every need. Our savings accounts offer these common benefits in addition to their individual features:
What type of savings account is right for me?
This easy-to-use selection tool will help you determine what type of savings accounts you should be considering.
Personal Savings Accounts
A combination of competitive rates and the flexibility to access your funds at any time.
Registered Savings Accounts
Save for your retirement or your children’s education, while still maintaining easy access to your funds.
- TFSA – Offers a premium interest rate, the flexibility to access your money and tax benefits.
- RRSP Savings – Grow your retirement savings; no minimum balance required.
- RRIF Savings – A flexible way to manage your retirement income.
- RESP Growth Savings – Park education funds here until you're ready to invest; no minimum balance required.
Youth Savings Account
Clients under 19 enjoy additional banking benefits on this savings account.
- Youth Savings – Earn interest and avoid paying account fees.
Golden Savings Account
Clients 59+ enjoy additional banking benefits on this savings account.
- Golden Savings – Earn interest and avoid paying account fees.
Interested in learning more about how to reach your savings goals? Talk to one of our professional advisors or call us at 604.982.8000, toll-free 1.888.713.6728
* Deposits are 100% guaranteed. Protection provided by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.