Double your points and receive exclusive benefits.
- Annual Fee: $120
- Additional Card: $50
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Interest Rate: 19.90%
- Credit Limit: $5,000 - $100,000*
This is the best of the best. With two points earned for every dollar spent plus exclusive offers, price protection and travel assistance, our World Mastercard® will get you closer to that dream vacation or special purchase. With flights options on more than 100 airlines and 80,000 hotel locations, you can go where you want, when you want and how you want. Supplemental cards are available so you can add someone else to your account and earn your well-deserved rewards even more quickly.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 charged for retail purchases.
- Worldwide flight options on more than 100 airlines and more than 80,000 hotel locations.
- Points can be redeemed for premium merchandise, travel, gift cards or events from FlexRewards.
- Redeem points for a 1% value (10,000 points = $100 worth of travel, merchandise, gift cards or cash).
- FlexRewards® accumulation is unlimited each calendar year.
- Price Protection - Rest easy knowing that you will always get the best price on your purchases. If a qualifying purchase is advertised in Canada at a lower price within 60 days of purchase, the difference will be refunded (up to $100 per claim, maximum $500 per year) when a claim is made.
Out-of-Province/Country Travel Health Plan
- Covers up to 48 days of each trip outside your home province or country up to $5,000,000 including:
- emergency hospital services
- emergency medical care and services
- emergency paramedical services
- emergency dental services
- emergency living expenses
- emergency transportation expenses
- return home, if required for further medical attention
- family hospital visits if insured person is travelling alone and hospitalized for more than 7 consecutive days
- return of deceased
- Coverage applies to cardholder and spouse under the age of 76, and eligible dependent children. Coverage is up to $5,000,000 of eligible expenses. Please see more details on coverage.
- Review the certificate of insurance when you receive your card.
Other Travel Benefits
- Common carrier travel accident insurance - up to $1,000,000 coverage when your ticket is purchased with your Mastercard.
- Unexpected return home benefits - in the event of a death in your immediate family, you are covered for up to $2,000 for return travel.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
- Applies if you, a family member, or a traveling companion falls ill, experiences serious injuries or passes on unexpectedly, and requires you to cancel your tickets at the last minute.
- Applies when travels are changed for a variety of reasons (cancellation before departure, delayed departure/missed connection/default of a travel service supplier).
- Coverage applies to cardholder and spouse and dependent children travelling with you.
- Tickets will be refunded up to $2,000 per person per trip in case of cancellation and unlimited for early or delayed return.
- Baggage Coverage - if your luggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours, you are covered for up to $500 compensation, and baggage theft or damage entitles you to up to $1,000 compensation.
- Travel Assistance - Travel assistance, including 24-hour assistance to confirm coverage, provide referral to physicians or healthcare facilities, transportation if you require emergency care, and assistance for the following: replacing lost or stolen tickets or identification documents, finding lost or stolen baggage and in case of accidents and legal problems.
Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- 90-day purchase protection:
- Protection against loss, theft and damage for most items purchased with your Mastercard.
- Items will be replaced or repaired, or you will be reimbursed the purchase price.
- Some limitations apply.
- Extended warranty:
- The manufacturer's warranty is automatically extended by up to one additional year for most items purchased with your Mastercard.
- Warranty must be valid in Canada. Other limitations apply; see the certificate of insurance when you receive your card.
Rental Vehicle Benefits
When you rent a car with your Mastercard, you're protected for up to 48 consecutive days with:
- Collision or loss damage waiver benefit - equivalent to that offered by the car rental company, provided you decline the car rental company's optional collision damage waiver.
- Rental vehicles which are part of a car sharing program are eligible for Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage coverage if the entire cost has been charged to your Mastercard and other eligibility requirements were met.
- World-wide global acceptance serving consumers in 210 countries and territories**
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance
- World's largest ATM network
- Emergency cards and cash advances
- Zero liability fraud protection