Minds Over Money Advice Videos
Financial videos to help you make informed decisions.
BlueShore Financial's financial advice video series provides insights into issues that are top of mind for many. Hosted by our expert financial advisors and specialists, each video explores a specific topic.
|How to Get Started With Investing
Speaker: Justin Prasad, Financial Advisor
Complete video library
- Assisting aging parents with financial planning
- Considering downsizing? It's important to have a plan
- Financial planning for blended families
- Financial tips to help you manage a windfall
- Five reasons why financial planning is important
- Five TFSA mistakes to avoid
- Get the most out of your donations
- Helping your kids buy a home
- How financial and investment advisors get paid
- Making your retirement income last
- Maximize your Canada Pension Plan benefit
- Reduce the taxman’s take: Smart strategies for every life stage
- RRSPs or TFSAs - which savings plan is right for you?
- Seven tips to deal with debt
- What to look for in a financial advisor
- How to Get Started With Investing
- How to generate investment income tax-efficiently
- Protect yourself against investment fraud
- The roles of bonds in a strong portfolio
- Six tips for investing in rental property
- Socially Responsible Investing: More than just returns
- The unique benefits of market-linked term deposits or GICs
- The benefits of leasing business equipment
- Faced with a strata levy? There is an alternative
- Four cash flow areas to boost your company's financial health
- Four advantages to incorporating your business
- How to transfer surplus capital investment income to your heirs - tax free
- Protect your business from capital gains tax
- Self-employed mortgages: seven tips to help you qualify
- Six strategies for effective succession planning
- Six tips to make your business a success in year one
- Three benefits of using a family trust for your business
Have questions after watching a video?
Contact us for expert advice or to get a complimentary, no-obligation lifespring® financial planning assessment. If you already have a financial plan, take advantage of our expertise to get an unbiased review and potentially some options for you to consider.