Tutorial - Interac e-Transfers
Send and receive money quickly and efficiently between Canadian bank accounts – either your own or those of family, friends or business associates.
Send an e-Transfer
- Log into Online Banking, and select Transfers, then Interac e-Transfer from the left navigation menu.
- The first time you send an Interac e-Transfer you will be prompted to create your Sender Profile. Enter your name, email address and mobile phone number.
- Next, select the name of the person you want to transfer money to or Add a New Recipient.
- If adding a new recipient:
- Enter their name, email address and/or mobile phone number
- Select how the recipient is to be notified (email and/or mobile phone)
- Enter a security question and answer known to the person
- Click Add Recipient
- Enter the amount of money to be transferred.
- Select which account the funds are coming from.
- Add an optional message, if you choose.
- Click Send Transfer.
Receive an e-Transfer
- You will receive a e-Transfer notification via email or text message.
- Click on the embedded link; you will be directed to an Interac e-Transfer gateway page containing a list of participating financial institutions.
- Select BlueShore Financial from the list and enter your Online Banking login information.
- Once authenticated, enter the answer to the sender’s security question.
- Select which account you wish the funds to be deposited to.