Safety Deposit Boxes
A secure place to protect all your important business and incorporation documents.
Consider keeping important documents in a safety deposit box securely locked inside the vault at your local BlueShore Financial branch. Only you, and whomever you designate, can access your box; even BlueShore Financial employees aren't able to open it.
Some things you may want to store in your safety deposit box:
- Property ownership documents: Keep copies of purchase and sale agreements until ownership transfers.
- Investments: Stock certificates, bonds and more; keep until sold, maturity or redemption.
- Credit or installment records: Keep until debt is paid or as needed.
- Insurance policies, for your business liability or key person coverage.
Safety deposit boxes come in a variety of sizes, with fees ranging from $40 to $250 annually plus applicable taxes. However, depending on your banking account package, this service may be available to you at no cost or at a discount.
Boxes are subject to availability and not all box sizes are available at every branch location.
|Annual Fee||$40.00 - $250.00 + applicable taxes, depending on box size|
* Plus any costs BlueShore Financial incurs to complete the request.