Merchant Payment Services
More ways to pay. More ways to profit.
Consumers today expect to use the payment option of their choice; making sure they can is a great advantage for your business. That's why we've partnered with First Data, a leader in payment processing solutions, to offer you easy, secure and affordable merchant processing programs. Not only will you speed up service and increase sales volume, but your cash flow will also improve, thanks to direct electronic deposits into your account.
Flexible payment processing options, right for your business.
Through First Data you'll enjoy:
- A single source for all your credit and debit card processing needs
- Acceptance of all major credit and debit cards
- Automatic deposits to your business account
- Comprehensive technical support, just a phone call away
Make your money management easier.
You'll gain access to the right software and systems needed to seamlessly and securely manage point-of-sale (POS) transactions.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted - and organized into a single source solution with one statement and a single deposit account
- Quick access to your account anywhere, anytime via First Data's ClientLine® online reporting
- Choose from a wide variety of advanced processing technologies, EMV Chip terminals, e-Commerce solutions, mobile payments (wireless options) and telephone payments
- Reliable service and round-the-clock support.
Payments as mobile as you are.
If you're like most business people, your smartphone is your lifeline – and always close at hand. Now you can turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a point of sale terminal giving you fast, flexible, secure payment processing anywhere you go. With the Mobile Pay™ app, you simply plug a small encrypting card reader into your phone and slide in your customer's credit card to capture a sale. And because the card is physically present, you avoid the higher card-not-present processing rates.
Accepting cards is easy with First Data's innovative solutions. Whether you need a virtual terminal using your PC, a standalone terminal or simply want to make a telephone transaction, you can choose the equipment and processing capability you need to help your business thrive.