Low-fee chequing for groups & associations.
- For community groups, up to 20 transactions for only $1.50 per month
- For incorporated non-profit associations, up to 30 transactions for only $3 per month
- Full account access – online, mobile, telephone banking
With a low monthly fee our chequing account offers the flexibility and economy community groups and incorporated associations need.
- Transactions included in monthly package fees: cheque clearing; in-branch deposits, withdrawals, transfers, pre-authorized credits and payments; BlueShore Financial or EXCHANGE® ATM use; and direct payment (point of sale)
- ATM cards available on accounts that require only one signature
- Online, mobile, and telephone banking, including bill payments
- Monthly statement, including online cheque images
- Deposits are 100% guaranteed*
- Current rate: 0.00%†
|Incorporated Associations||Community Groups|
|Deposits||$0.85 c||$0.70 c|
|Withdrawals||$1.00 c||$1.00 c|
|Bill Payments||$1.00 c||$1.00 c|
|Transfers (between BlueShore Financial accounts)||$1.00 c||$1.00 c|
|Night Deposit / Mail Deposit||$0.85 c||$0.70 c|
|Deposits - BlueShore Financial, THE EXCHANGE® or ACCULINK® ATM||$0.70 c||$0.70 c|
|Withdrawals - BlueShore Financial, THE EXCHANGE® or ACCULINK® ATM||$0.70 c||$0.70 c|
|Withdrawals - Interac® ATM||$2.25||$2.25|
|Withdrawals - Cirrus or U.S. EXCHANGE® ATM||$3.25||$3.25|
|Point of Sale (in Canada)||$0.70 c||$0.70 c|
|Bill payments||$0.70 c||$0.70 c|
|Transfers (between BlueShore Financial accounts)||free||free|
|Pre-authorized Payment Debits||$0.70 c||$0.70 c|
|Pre-authorized Credits||$0.25 c||$0.25 c|
|Cheque Clearing||$0.85 c||$0.70 c|
c This transaction qualifies as part of your monthly transaction total.
A note to clubs, teams and community groups.
We're very happy to provide low-fee accounts to your team, club or community group. Current financial regulations don't recognize sports teams and other not-for-profit groups as legal entities, however, so they can't become members of a credit union. Instead, we require two signing officers from your group to become members (if they're not already); that will legally permit us to open your account. If you have to change signers, they'll need to be replaced by a member in good standing or be willing to become one.
* Deposits are 100% guaranteed. Protection provided by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.