Critical Illness Insurance
Protect your most important business asset - yourself.
- Lump-sum payment can be used to help your business continue uninterrupted
- Lowers risk that could threaten your company’s viability
No one knows what lies ahead with our health, but a critical illness like cancer or a stroke can hit unexpectedly. A loss of your expertise, even temporarily, could be detrimental to your business.
Lower revenue, higher operating costs or a loss of supplier confidence during your absence can all have an impact. With the lump-sum payment of critical illness insurance you can choose to fill financial gaps and protect against these risks.
A financial cushion while you recover
Living with a critical illness can mean major changes to your lifestyle and if you aren't prepared, serious challenges for your business. Even a temporary loss of your presence can have an impact.
Having a financial cushion at such an uncertain and stressful time not only allows you to focus on recovery, it also helps your business continue uninterrupted. Critical illness insurance gives you choices you might not otherwise have by providing:
- Cash up-front paid in a lump sum, tax-free
- Freedom to use the funds as you wish – for your business or personally
- The ability to plan for the unexpected
- Money when you and your business need it most
The right advice makes all the difference
Protecting your business in the event of misfortune is critical, and the best approach is to discuss your needs with your business advisor. Out team will source the best policy at the most competitive price from leading Canadian insurance companies.