What We Offer You
- Professional growth is important at every stage of your career and we are committed to investing in your development.
- Take advantage of a robust orientation, one-on-one time with a trainer, classroom courses, digital learning, leadership training and other specialty programs.
- We also provide financial support for many external courses, conferences, accreditations, and professional association memberships.
- We know that when employees are thriving, so are we.
- Our Financial Spa branches provide a uniquely soothing and professional environment for our clients and employees. Take a look inside one of our branches in this video.
- We are digitally focused and equip our workspaces with top of the line technology so you can do your job with ease.
- Our employees are as important as our clients. At BlueShore Financial, the back of the house is as nice as the front of the house.
- Our branches and head office are located in vibrant and active communities, making it easy for you to commute to work, enjoy a break, and participate in local activities.
Experience a Financial Spa®
Take a virtual tour of our unique branch design.
Making an impact
- At BlueShore Financial your work is meaningful. No matter what position you hold, you have the opportunity to positively impact our clients, our organization, and our communities.
- Because we have a local BC head office, we are all empowered to make quick, informed decisions, so you can provide a differentiated level of client service.
- We embrace innovation and create communication channels so employees at all levels have a voice.
- You can feel good knowing that your employer gives back to the community and provides you an opportunity to do the same.
Innovative strategy, proven results
- With over 75 years in the financial services industry, we have grown from a community credit union to a thriving financial boutique, and continue to sustain excellent financial performance.
- We consistently receive high client satisfaction scores that outpace our competitors.
- Our exceptional corporate culture and strong employee engagement have been recognized by others too. Our list of awards include: Aon’s “Best Small and Medium Employer in Canada” (2012-2019) and Waterstone Human Capital’s “Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures” (2015, 2018).
- You can expect ongoing and transparent communication about our corporate performance and strategy so you can clearly see how you fit into the big picture.
- Celebrating our achievements together is ingrained in our culture.
- Your strong performance is rewarded through annual employee cash reward programs.
- Employees are encouraged to recognize each other’s efforts through our peer recognition program.
- We also value having fun – whether it’s a summer patio party, the winter bash, soccer with colleagues, team volunteer activities, yoga on the patio, or an evening at the aquarium.
Ksenia Strigoun, Financial Advisor
What's it like to work at BlueShore Financial? Hear more from Ksenia Strigoun, Financial Advisor.
Current Job Opportunities
See what positions are currently open at BlueShore Financial. And check back often. We're always looking for our next rising star!Check open positions