There's more to banking than just providing a safe and convenient place to keep your money. You need to be able to manage and move your money when and how you need to, as well as occasionally convert into other currencies. You also may have other valuables to protect. Here's how we can help:
- Access Card Debit Card – Access your accounts anytime, anywhere, and pay cash (without carrying any).
- Foreign Currency Exchange – Convert cash into other currencies from the convenience of your local branch.
- Payroll Direct Deposit – Have your paycheque automatically deposited into your account for faster, more convenient access to your money.
- Mobile Deposit – Conveniently deposit cheques using the BlueShore Financial Mobile Banking app.
- e-Statements – The convenient, secure and 'green' alternative to paper statements.
- Security and Financial Alerts – Email or text messages alert you of either suspicious or fraudulent activity involving your account or of banking activities such as low balances or withdrawals to help you manage your money.
- Safety Deposit Boxes – When you need a safe place to keep important documents and family valuables.
- Bank Drafts – A secure and accepted way to guarantee cash payment – for purchases big or small.
- Money & Wire Transfers – Send and receive funds around the world.
- Interac® e-Transfers – The fastest way to send and receive money between family and friends across Canada.
- e-POST™ – Receive your bills and statements online.
- Institution & Transit Numbers – Important numbers to help you set up electronic money transfers.