CRA Direct Deposit
Get Government funding in your account – faster.
We’re here to help you set up your CRA direct deposit for the first time or to change your existing direct deposit information at another financial institution to your BlueShore account.
Setup through Online Banking (desktop) is now available; please contact us if you need assistance. Note, this feature is not available through the Mobile Banking App or Mobile Web.
- Set up CRA direct deposit using online banking - Desktop
- Log in to online banking from your desktop computer
- In the left hand menu, select Account Services
- In the submenu, select Set Up CRA Direct Deposit
- Read the Payment Information and click Next
- Select the account you would like the funds deposited into
- Verify that your name and date of birth displayed match the information on file with CRA
- Check off your authorization to let BlueShore Financial share your banking information with the CRA for the purpose of establishing or changing direct deposit
- Click Next
- Review the information
- Click Submit
- Set up CRA direct deposit using online banking through Mobile App or Mobile Web
CRA direct deposit set up is currently unavailable on our Mobile App and Mobile Web. Please use a computer (laptop or desktop) to set up in Online Banking.
- What CRA payments can be received by direct deposit?
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Income tax refund
- Goods and services tax / Harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit
- Canada child benefit (CCB)
- Canada workers benefit
- Related provincial and territorial payments
- When will I see the changes updated in my CRA account?
The direct deposit information will take up to 2 business days to appear in your CRA account.
- What if I already have CRA direct deposit set up?
No action is required, you will continue to receive any amounts to be paid to you by the CRA to your existing account at BlueShore or other financial institution.
If you wish to make a change to your existing CRA direct deposit information, complete the set up using Online Banking and any amounts to be paid to you by the CRA will be directly deposited to your BlueShore Financial account. This will replace all previous CRA direct deposit authorizations.