Pay As You Go Chequing Youth
18 or younger? Enjoy the perks of youth.
- 25 free transactions a month
- Interest calculated daily
- Free annual statement
We want to make your first chequing account easy to use and convenient. If you are aged 18 or under, you can make up to 25 everyday* transactions per month, free! Please note, to get your BlueShore Access Card (needed for Online Banking, ATM and direct debit transactions), just drop by any branch to pick one up; you’ll need a parent or guardian to come with you to sign a permission form.
Among the banking benefits you’ll receive:
- 25 free everyday transactions1
- Access to your funds through direct debit (point of sale) or ATMs
- Convenient Online Banking and Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) so you can check your account balance when and where you want
- ATM locator or Mobile Banking apps to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM
- Free monthly e-statements, available through Online Banking
- Deposits are 100% guaranteed*
Interest paid monthly, calculated on daily closing balance.
No minimum balance required to earn interest
|Pay As You Go package service charges|
|Transfers (between BlueShore Financial accounts)||$1.00||$1.00b||$1.00b|
|Withdrawals – BlueShore Financial, THE EXCHANGE®, or ACCULINK® ATM||$0.70||$0.70b||$0.70b|
|Withdrawals – Interac® ATM||$2.25||$2.25||$2.25|
|Withdrawals – Cirrus or U.S. EXCHANGE® ATM||$3.25||$3.25||$3.25|
|Point of Sale (in Canada)||$0.70||$0.70b||$0.70b|
|Transfers (between BlueShore Financial accounts)||Free||Free||Free|
|Pre-authorized Payment Debits||$0.70||$0.70b||$0.70b|
b May be counted as free transaction(s) as per package set-up; fees charged after transaction limit is exceeded.
Concerned about service fees? Talk to us about how you might be able to save money by switching to a different account package.