Get it in writing.
You don't have to be wealthy to be financially healthy. But you do need to set some goals and map out a strategy that includes the right balance of banking services, loans, investments and insurance to ensure you get there. We're ready to help you. Starting now.
As you go through life, you're likely to encounter major milestones such as getting married, buying a home, having kids and retiring. And, you will more than likely hit a few bumps along the way. A well thought-out financial plan can help you prepare for most of these, as well as realize other goals, such as sending your kids to university, purchasing a vacation home or going on a world cruise. A personalized lifespring® financial plan from your BlueShore Financial Financial Advisor will help you take care of both your current and future needs.
Don't have a financial plan? You're not alone.
In a recent Ipsos Reid poll, only 17% of British Columbians surveyed said they had a written plan to achieve their financial goals. 59% said they knew what they should be doing, but weren't following through. What about you? Ask yourself:
- Do you have a reasonable picture of your current financial situation?
- Are you clear about your needs and priorities?
- Have you set any specific goals for the future?
- Do you know how much you can spend and what you need to save each month to achieve them?
- Are you and your family protected in case there is any interruption to the family income?
If you take some time to think about these things now, we can help you build an effective strategy designed to get you on the path to financial wellness.
Financial wellness begins with a plan.
With regular reviews of your goals, your financial plan can:
- Help you make wise choices regarding financial products and services for your everyday banking needs
- Provide you with access to services and banking solutions that suit the way you live
- Help ensure that your finances are adequately protected should unforeseen events and expenses occur
- Make sure you're adequately prepared to support your children's education and your own retirement
- Address issues such as investments and wealth management, income taxes and estate transfer
lifespring financial planning keeps you on track.
At BlueShore Financial, we offer a unique and comprehensive financial planning service called lifespring. It's complimentary for our clients and begins with an in-depth analysis of your current financial position, followed by a tailored plan to meet your lifestyle, objectives and comfort level.
Our fully accredited financial planners can help you create your plan, then manage and monitor your progress over time. They'll help you take ongoing advantage of investment opportunities and tax shelters. They'll also ensure you have the right type and amount of insurance to protect your family, your assets and your peace of mind. If you already have a financial plan, take advantage of our expertise to get an unbiased review and potentially some options for you to consider.