Tutorial - Change Your Personal Access Code (PAC)
You can change your Personal Access Code (PAC) as frequently as you wish via Online Banking. Your PAC is not the same as your PIN that you use with your Access Card at the ATM or point-of-sale. It is only used to access Online Banking.
If you have forgotten your PAC, please visit your branch to obtain a new one.
How to use
- Login to Online Banking; by default you will be taken to the Account Summary page.
- Click on Profile and Preferences in the left-hand menu.
- Click on Change personal access code (PAC) in the left-hand menu.
- Enter your current PAC
- Enter your new PAC. The PAC has specific requirements for enhanced security.
- Verify your new PAC by re-entering it again
- Click Submit
If the change is successful a confirmation page will be displayed.