Tutorial - Pay Bills
With Online Banking you can make bill payments quickly and easily.
How to use
- Login to Online Banking; by default you will be taken to the Account Summary page.
- Click on Payments from the left-hand menu.
- If you have not paid bills in Online Banking before, you will have to start by adding payees. See our tutorial Add/Delete Bill Payee for more information.
- Select the account you would like to take the payment from, by selecting it in the Pay From drop-down menu.
- Check the Pay checkbox beside the company for each bill you want to pay.
- Enter the Payment Date (by default today's date will be auto-filled).
- Enter the Amount.
- Click Continue
- When paying two or more bills, a total bill payment amount will be displayed.
- Review the details of your bill payment then click Confirm
- You will then be presented with a receipt and confirmation number which you can print for your records.
To change or cancel a payment:
After making a bill payment, payment details, amount and date are displayed in the scheduled bill payments area of the account summary screen. Payments are held in queue and can be cancelled up to 11PM (PST) for most vendors. You cannot reverse any same day bill payment transaction after the cut-off time.
If a future dated payment made earlier is not processed due to insufficient funds the scheduled payment will display on the account summary screen for a period of two weeks as a reminder.