Tutorial - Security and Financial Alerts
Security and financial alerts are a convenient way to be notified by text or email in the event of suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity on your accounts or to help you manage your money.
Setting up your alerts
- Log into Online Banking; by default you will be presented with the Account Summary page.
- Click on Messages and Alerts from the left-side menu.
- Select Manage Alerts.
- Follow the simple instructions on the page.
- There are three security alerts, five balance and activity alerts, and one payment alert to choose from.
- At the top of the Manage Alerts page, there is an additional option: Alerts History, which will show you all the alerts that have been sent to you in the last 30 days.
- After you have finished setting up your alerts and contacts, you can manage the alerts contacts from the Manage Alerts Contacts and Mobile Nicknames page. You can have up to three mobile phone numbers or email addresses listed as contacts.
- You can add, delete, or disable a contact temporarily within the Manage My Alerts Contacts table.
- To unsubscribe or cancel an alert, select the alert you wish to cancel and click on Delete at the bottom of the box.