Mobile Deposit for Apple® or Android™ devices
- Deposit Canadian dollar cheques, including money orders and certified cheques
- For personal or business, Canadian dollar chequing or savings accounts
- See your deposit appear in your account in real time*
- Enjoy the same level of security as Online Banking
For your business
- Make deposits to your business accounts 24/7
- Streamline accounting
- Improve cash flow with more timely deposits
Read our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video for details and to find out how it works
- Download our free Mobile Banking app from the App Store™ or Google Play™
- Be signed up for Online Banking and have a Personal Access Code (PAC)
- Have an active Access Card debit card
Depositing your cheque
Before you take a picture of your cheque
- On the back, write “For deposit only” and sign it
- Ensure the cheque is well lit with no shadows, in focus, and centred in the frame
After you deposit the cheque
- Write "Deposited" on the front of the cheque
- Keep it on file for a verification period of 30 days
- Destroy the cheque 30 days after you deposit
- Check your statements to ensure the deposit was made correctly
- If you see any errors or omissions, bring the original cheque to the nearest BlueShore Financial branch.
If you're not currently registered for Online Banking, please contact us for assistance – it's fast and easy.
Have a question? Ask an expert.
Our team of experienced professionals are here to answer any questions you may have. Email or call 1.888.713.6728.
Email an expert nowclose
We'll reply within one business day.