Telephone Banking comes in handy to make a quick transaction or get information when you can't get to an ATM or don’t have Internet access. This service allows you to:
- Access account information such as balances
- Access transaction information such as withdrawals and deposits
- Pay bills, now or in the future
- Cancel, stop or reverse payments
- Transfer funds between accounts, or to your mortgages, loans or RRSPs
- Have your statement faxed to your home or office
- Check rates, service charges, and branch locations and hours
To start banking by phone, you need to set up a telephone Personal Access Code (PAC). The PAC you received to do Online Banking will not automatically allow you access to the telephone system. For security reasons, you must set up your telephone PAC in person at a branch.
Once you have your Telephone Banking PAC, you can get started right away. Simply call 604.980.6728 or toll-free at 1.888.713.6777 and follow the prompts. If you have any trouble accessing the system, contact the Solution Centre at 604.982.8000.
Have a question? Ask an expert
Our team of experienced professionals are here to answer any questions you may have.