BlueShore Financial continues to safeguard the health and well-being of our clients, our employees and their families.
In accordance with Provincial Health Officer guidelines, masks are required in public indoor settings for all people 12 and older.
HASCAP loans for business clients
Business clients that have been heavily impacted by COVID-19 can access loans from BlueShore to cover operational cash flow needs as part of the Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP) guarantee. Loans are now available for companies that have seen their revenues decrease by 50%. The interest rate is 4% with a repayment term of up to 10 years. The HASCAP loans are available until December 31, 2021. Please contact your BlueShore Business Advisor or our Solution Centre for details.
Accessing your finances and managing your money
During the height of the pandemic, we encouraged our clients to avoid in-person visits and use other means to connect with us. As the provincial restrictions lift, we are happy to see you again; however, you may still wish to continue to connect with us online or by phone.
Learn how to connect with us remotely
You have many options to manage your money.
- Our Solution Centre is here to help. You can contact us by phone (604.982.8000 or 1.888.713.6728), online contact form or live chat with your banking and financial questions and concerns. Our Associates are available 8:00am-8:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday.
- Online and Mobile Banking. Use Online or Mobile Banking to check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, send and receive e-Transfers, and more. Not using Online Banking, yet? Just contact the Solution Centre and they can help set you up and answer any questions you may have how to use it.
- “Ding free ATMs”. In addition to the ATMs at our branches, you can use any of the over 6,300 EXCHANGE or ACCULINK ATMs surcharge-free; they are easy to locate using the BlueShore Mobile Banking App.
- Virtual meetings with your BlueShore advisor. Whether you are looking to connect with your Financial, Business, Investment or Wealth Protection Advisor, they are all available by phone, email or video conference.
Expert financial advice when you need it. You may continue to have questions about how COVID-19 has affected your savings, retirement or business plans. We can help; please reach out to one of our experienced advisors for assistance and advice.
Branch safety measures
How we are protecting clients and employees.
How we are protecting clients and employees
- All clients and visitors are required to wear a mask in all public indoor settings
- Limited number of clients allowed into the branch at any given time to enable physical distancing
- Plexiglass shields at teller and concierge work stations
- 2m physical distancing floor markers
- Increased deep cleaning and frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Strict employee personal hygiene practices such as frequent hand-washing
- Any staff with symptoms must remain at home
- Clients with symptoms are asked to return home and call or email for any financial assistance
- Non-essential items and services that could potentially transfer the virus are no longer available; this includes our beverage service, use of our washrooms, magazines, and sale of spa products
While we are delighted to see our clients in person, we continue to encourage everyone to first determine whether their banking or financial needs could be met through one of our digital banking channels (Online or Mobile Banking, ATMs, Live Chat on our website) or by contacting our experienced advisors or Solution Centre associates.
Branch reduced hours
To support increased physical distancing and continue to minimize the spread of the virus, we have reduced the hours of our branches.
We are here to work with you if you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. If you, your family or your business are in this situation, please reach out and contact us.
Beware of suspicious calls, emails and texts. Fraudsters continue to find innovative ways to play on peoples’ fears, anxiety and misinformation.
- Your Banking & Investments
- Is my money safe?
All funds on deposit at BlueShore Financial are 100% protected and guaranteed by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of BC. Our organization is strong and stable, and our experienced management team is well-equipped to adapt to these evolving conditions.
- Credit Cards
- What is my “tap” transaction limit on my Collabria credit card?
Contactless transaction limits (“tap”) have been temporarily increased across all merchant categories to $250 to limit the need to handle in-store terminals.
- Online & Mobile Banking
- How do I set up direct deposit of Government benefit payments from the CRA?
Log in to BlueShore’s Online Banking through a desktop computer and follow the instructions under Account Services in the left navigation menu. Learn More
- How do I deposit cheques without having to use an ATM or visit a branch?
Using BlueShore’s Mobile Banking App, you take a photo of both sides of the cheque using your smartphone camera, then select the account you wish to deposit the funds to. Learn More
- How can Online Banking alerts help with cash flow management right now?
Through Online Banking (desktop) you can set up financial alerts to notify you via SMS text or email. Two very useful alerts for staying on top of the timing of funds moving in and out of your account include: Low Balance (falls below a threshold you’ve determined) and Deposit (when funds over a specified amount are posted to your account – for example, Government benefit payments). Learn More