Our Burnaby branch has moved temporarily
We have moved into a temporary location to facilitate renovations to our permanent branch. The temporary location is virtually right next door.
Here’s what our Burnaby clients need to know:
- The temporary branch at 4415 Hastings Street is just east of the current location.
- The hours of operation at the new location remain the same as existing branch hours.
- The same full-service banking and advisory services are available at the temporary location.
- The ATM has shifted slightly east, but remains part of the current branch location at Hastings and Rosser. (There will be a period of 3 weeks – Jan 8-26 tentatively – during asbestos removal when the ATM will not be in service.)
- Parking has changed; the lot directly behind the permanent branch location is not available; however, there is parking in the same lot further east. Access is through the lane.
Check out our FAQs for additional information or feel free to contact us at 604.982.8000
It’s an exciting phase and we’re looking forward to the beautiful renovated branch!
- When did the move occur?
The move occurred January 5, 2019, with the temporary location opening on Monday, January 7.
- What is the address of the new location?
The temporary branch is at 4415 Hastings Street, just east of the current location.
- Is there be a change to branch hours?
No, branch hours are the same.
- Are all branch staff located in the same temporary location?
Regular transactional, cash and concierge services are in the main location at 4415 Hastings. Advisory services are be a few doors down at 4423 Hastings. There are separate entries.
- Have the telephone numbers for branch staff and advisors stayed the same?
Yes, telephone numbers for all staff remain the same.
- Has the ATM moved as well and will there be any disruptions in ATM services?
The ATM has shifted slightly east, but remains part of the permanent branch location at Hastings and Rosser. There will be a period of 2-3 weeks during asbestos removal, tentatively Jan 8-26, when the ATM will not be in service. We will direct you to the closest ding-free ATM.
- Has my safety deposit box moved?
Safety deposit boxes remain at the permanent branch location; however, there will not be any access to safety deposit boxes until mid-February due to asbestos removal.
- Will we be able to use the same parking lot?
The lot directly behind the permanent branch location is not available during construction; however, there is parking in the same lot further east. Access is through the lane. There is also parking on Hastings.