Safety Deposit Boxes
A secure place outside your home to protect your important documents and small valuable items.
Consider keeping your valuables and important documents in a safety deposit box securely locked inside the vault at your local BlueShore Financial branch. Only you, and whomever you designate, can access your box; even BlueShore Financial employees aren't able to open it.
Some things you may want to store in your safety deposit box:
- Wills and trust documents: Keep indefinitely or as needed.
- Original certificates: For all life's milestones – birth, citizenship, marriage, or death.
- Property ownership documents: Keep copies of purchase and sale agreements until ownership transfers.
- Investments: Stock certificates, bonds and more; keep until sold, maturity or redemption.
- Credit or installment records: Keep until debt is paid or as needed.
- Important records or documents you will need in the event that your house is robbed, damaged, or destroyed: Inventory of valuable property, including photographs, purchase prices and/or receipts; inventory of bank accounts and other investments; pension records; credit card records, etc.
- Family jewelry or small heirlooms
- Automobile titles and lien releases: Save until sold or traded.
Safety deposit boxes come in a variety of sizes, with fees ranging from $40 to $250 annually plus applicable taxes. However, depending on your banking account package, this service may be available to you at no cost or at a discount.
Boxes are subject to availability and not all box sizes are available at every branch location.
|Annual Fee||$40.00 - $250.00 + applicable taxes, depending on box size|
* Plus any costs BlueShore Financial incurs to complete the request.