Wellness Bundle benefits
As a BlueShore client you can subscribe, subject to eligibility, to a Wellness Bundle which has the following benefits and privileges (the “Bundle Services”):
- Access to wellness and lifestyle services of third party suppliers selected by BlueShore (“Bundle Partners”) including health services, consultation services, digital security and storage services, administrative services and other products and services. You will be required to agree to the terms and conditions of those Bundle Partners when you use their services. BlueShore is not responsible for the services offered by these Bundle Partners.
- BlueShore preferential fees, terms and rates on Bundle Partner products and services.
BlueShore may at any time change, add or stop using any Bundle Partner or Bundle Service including preferential fees, terms and rates from time to time. We will give you notice if we do so.
Eligibility for a Wellness Bundle
To be eligible for a Wellness Bundle you must:
- Be a BlueShore member
- Have met at least one of the following with BlueShore or its affiliates:
- a minimum of $750,000 in assets managed by an Investment Advisor;
- a Premium Chequing Account; or
- an Unlimited Chequing Account.
BlueShore may change a Wellness Bundle eligibility criteria by providing:
- One month's notice; or
- Notice effective immediately if we reasonably consider that a Wellness Bundle:
- may be contrary to any law, regulation, code, order, recommendation, requirement or decision of any court, tribunal, ombudsman or regulator (“Applicable Law”); or
- may expose BlueShore to action or censure from any government, or regulatory law enforcement or taxation authority.
Ending and suspending a Wellness Bundle or Bundle Services
BlueShore may end or suspend all or part of a Wellness Bundle and Bundle Services, at any time:
- Immediately upon notice to you:
- if you do not comply with these Terms;
- if necessary to prevent threats to the privacy, security or integrity of your data or the data of others;
- upon termination of the agreement between BlueShore and a Bundle Partner;
- if you do not pay any fees in connection with a Wellness Bundle or any Bundle Services;
- if you no longer meet eligibility requirements; or
- in order to comply with any Applicable Law.
- Upon 30 days’ notice to you.
You may end your participation in a Wellness Bundle at any time upon 30 days’ written notice to BlueShore.
When your participation in a Wellness Bundle ends, you will no longer be entitled to any Bundle Services including any preferential fees, terms or rates.
BlueShore is committed to protecting your privacy and collects, uses and shares your information in accordance with our Privacy Notice posted online at blueshorefinancial.com. When you sign up for a Wellness Bundle we need to exchange your information with our Bundle Partners so they can provide you with Bundle Services and we can manage our contractual obligations with our Bundle Partners. We will also collect, use and share information to administer the Wellness Bundle program and help us ensure our Bundle Partners and the Bundle Services meet our clients’ needs, preferences and expectations.
Bundle Partners may collect, use and disclose your information according to their own privacy policies. Please review their privacy policies before using their products and services.
Bundle partners and their products and services
Being a Wellness Bundle subscriber gives you access to products and services from various Bundle Partners, which are third party suppliers and are not part of BlueShore and for which BlueShore is not responsible. The Bundle Services include products and services provided to you under each Bundle Partner’s terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions before using them as use of the Bundle Services are at your own risk.
BlueShore does not assume any responsibility for any errors, omissions, failures, delays or liability related to your use of the Bundle Services or other product and services provided by Bundle Partners. BlueShore does not make any representations, warranties or conditions about the suitability, safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the Bundle Services.
Concerns about a Bundle Service should be first directed to the applicable Bundle Partner. If you are unable to resolve your concerns with the Bundle Partner, please raise the matter with your Financial Advisor.
Although BlueShore uses reasonable encryption technology and other security protocols, you acknowledge and agree the Internet is inherently risky even if reasonable security measures are taken and that BlueShore is not responsible for any data or security of such data transmitted over the Internet or the availability or connectivity of the Internet.
BlueShore may provide links to the Bundle Partners or other third party websites or applications. These links are provided for your convenience only and BlueShore does not:
- Endorse the information contained on those websites;
- Guarantee the suitability, safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the links or their content; and
- Guarantee the platform or content is compatible with your computer system or that it is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.
The content and the downloading of content in any linked website or application are not under BlueShore’s control, and if you choose to access any such website or application, you do so entirely at your own risk. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your electronic devices, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service or repairs that may be necessary as a result of your use of the linked websites or applications or the Bundle Services.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law, you agree that neither BlueShore nor the Bundle Partners are liable, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, for any damages of any kind (including, without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, lost profits, loss of use, loss of data, personal injury, fines, fees, penalties or other liabilities), resulting from or related to the use of, or the inability to make use of, the Bundle Services or the related content or services.
With respect to any direct damages, you agree that the total aggregate liability of BlueShore or the Bundle Partners in connection with a Wellness Bundle or Bundle Services is limited to $20.00.
No Assignment. You will not sell, assign, delegate or otherwise transfer any of rights or obligations under these Terms or a Wellness Bundle.
Waiver. No failure to enforce a provision of these Terms will constitute a waiver unless agreed to in writing. The waiver of any breach of these Terms will not be a waiver of any subsequent or other breach.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal, unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force or effect.
Governing Law. These Terms will be governed in all respects by the laws of British Columbia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
Amendments. BlueShore may amend any of these Terms at any time by posting updated Terms on www.blueshorefinancial.com. These amendments take effect 30 days after posting the updated Terms. BlueShore may also notify you of these amendments by mail, email, other electronic notice, or on your account statement. If you choose not to accept the amendments, you must provide written notice to BlueShore that you are ending your participation, effective at the end of your current billing period. Your continued use of the Bundle Services following any amendment shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Notice. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, BlueShore may provide notice to you by email at your current email address on file with BlueShore. You may provide notice to BlueShore by delivering a written notice to any BlueShore branch.
A copy of these Terms may be downloaded, saved and printed for your reference.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at 604.982.8000 or Toll-free: 1.888.713.6728.